Monday, November 29, 2010

For those of you that have been following the Wired Store RSVP situation...

ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE:
I received this from a friendly My Free Concert reader just now who RSVPed to the below addresses a few days ago. Things aren't looking good.
Hey again,

I tried that e-mail address you just posted about the Wired Store shows a few days ago and I got this as a response. I'm not sure if the situation has changed since then.

"This event is not open to the public and was only posted temporarily for a website test. My apologies, but you have not been added to the list. If something changes, we will let you know.

Best,
WIRED"

--J
We've been trying to keep everyone updated on these free RSVP invite shows, featuring Gordon Voidwell, Tokyo Police Club, and Ra Ra Riot. This post has a lot of info, but below is the latest development, lord knows if it will get you in or not, but certainly worth a shot.

Gordon Voidwell RSVP: musicspotlight_12.1@wired.com

Tokyo Police Club RSVP: musicspotlight_12.15@wired.com

Ra Ra Riot RSVP: musicspotlight_12.8@wired.com

No comments:

Post a Comment